I’m a goal oriented person. I work best with a deadline and a list of goals that I want to accomplish. Since today is the last day of May, I would like to share with you, my goals for the upcoming month.
- I want to finish the third draft of Book One
- Write more essay and short stories
- Submit works to journals, magazines, websites, and contests
- Finish character profiles for Book One (please!)
Those are top priorities. I also have list of things that I would like to do in June, but I know that I probably won’t have time to finish. I’m still striving for it though!
- Start the second draft of IBTFU (a book that I never talk about, but I wrote the first draft by hand for 2016 NaNoWriMo)
- Finish the first draft of Book Two
The last two are huge undertakings that definitely won’t finish in a month, but I am nothing if not ambitious so I added them to the list.
By posting this online, I really hope that it keeps me accountable. I’ll check back by the end of the month to say what I’ve accomplished and what I’ve failed. What are your goals for the month of June?Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in Log in or Register to save this content for later.