Whether you’re writing a serious novel set to be published or just having fun by writing whatever comes to mind, whenever it comes to your mind you are going to meet some challenges. Writers block? Self doubt? Mistakes? failures? Whatever it is, pick yourself up and keep going. It will all be worth it and if it wasn’t going to be worth it you wouldn’t need to work as hard to achieve it.
So instead of giving up say these TEN things to yourself. Remind yourself that it will be worth it!
- I can handle this one step at a time.
- I can take my time, there is no rush.
- I will inhale confidence and exhale doubt.
- I can do this.
- My problem has a solution; I will work on a plan.
- I can get through this.
- I won’t just survive, I will thrive.
- My hard work will be worth it.
- I am capable of reaching my goals and more.
- I am a teen author, I can do anything.
Breath, Relax and Don’t give up.Log in or Register to save this content for later.